Dolphins Plus is thrilled to announce its third annual Dolphins Plus Community Easter Egg Hunt! Join us on April 9, 2017, at Rowell’s Marina as we let the kids go on the hunt for Easter eggs. There will be over 7,500 eggs for this event, as well as other giveaways, and every child will receive an Easter basket after the hunt. Our dolphin Mascot, Echo, will be there to take pictures with the children, so don’t forget your camera!
All the information you need is below, but if you have any questions please feel free to contact Katie at 305-451-1993, or Katie@dolphinsplus.com. We look forward to seeing you there!
- Date: April 9, 2017
- Location: Rowell’s Marina (MM 104, Bayside). Please note, everyone must park inside Rowell’s Marina fence. Parking will not be allowed along US-1.
- Time of Easter Egg Hunt: 9:00 am. Please be there by 8:30 am
We will have a total of five (5) age groups. They are as follows:
- Group 1: Ages 1 and 2. One parent per child will be allowed on the field. We do ask that you allow your child to pick up the eggs.
- Group 2: Ages 3 and 4. Parents will not be allowed on the field for this age group.
- Group 3: Ages 5 and 6. Parents will not be allowed on the field for this age group.
- Group 4: Ages 7 and 8. Parents will not be allowed on the field for this age group.
- Group 5: Ages 9 and 10. Parents will not be allowed on the field for this age group.